Friday, May 22, 2009

Fri, May 22, 09, Deuteronomy - Chapter 34

The Feast


Dear Saints,

Today we prayerfully Finish the Feast in
Deuteronomy Chapter – 34. I know many of you are taking a long three day holiday. What ever you do keep this in mind; “Cause me to hear Your loving kindness in the morning, For in You do I trust; Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, For I lift up my soul to You” Psalm 143:8 . Lord willing I will send and post the Feast again.



Then Jesus said to them, "When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am [He], and [that] I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father taught Me, I speak these things.”- John 8:28



If you want to know Jesus right now, do not wait while you try to change anything. Just follow this link; http://www.admenu.com/5815.html I'm Ready. God wants to share your love. It really is not about “religion”, it is about a relationship.



If you prayed to accept Jesus as your savior you need nourishing and fellowship. Go to the forums at http://www.forthecross.com/ where you can request prayer, talk religion or general chat about life. If you want to correspond with an ordained minister, mailto:evangelistglen@yahoo.com Pastor Glen, would love to hear from you.



Please join me in prayer and praise! Praising God the Saints and those that will be Saints, thank you Jesus! Join me at http://www.admenu.com/5836.html. Let me know how we can pray for you.


The Feast,
Fri, May 22, 09,
Deuteronomy - Chapter 34, Moses views the promised land from mount Nebo. (1-4) The death and burial of Moses, The mourning of the people. (5-8) Joshua succeeds Moses, The praise of Moses. (9-12).



God bless you,

Brother Mike

Tags: jesus, love, hope, care, god, holy, ghost, save, help

No comments: