Monday, November 23, 2009

FRI Nov 20November 20, 2009, 1 Kings - Ch 5 - 7




FRI Nov 20November 20, 2009, 1 Kings - Ch 5 - 7

Dear Saints,
You and I prayerfully continue our Feast today in, I Kings 5, 6, 7. I thank Jesus that I have the privilege of sharing in his Feast with you. We have a prayer list, with many needs , please join me in prayer; “Now I beg you, brethren, through the Lord Jesus Christ, and through the love of the Spirit, that you strive together with me in prayers to God for me,.” - Romans 15:30. Else as good as Paul’s, I pray we all will Feast together soon along with, the Way. If our Lord is willing, and I am here, I'll send and post the Feast News Monday.

The Rest of the Feast News

“Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song.”- Psalm 95:1-2
The Feast
Fri, Nov 20, 1 Kings 5, Solomon's agreement with Hiram. (1-9) Solomon's workmen for the temple. (10-18).

Sat, Nov 21, 1 Kings 6, The building of Solomon's temple. (1-10) Promise given concerning the temple. (11-14) Particulars respecting the temple. (15-38).

Sun, Nov 22, 2009, 1 Kings 7, Solomon's buildings. (1-12) Furniture of the temple. (13-47) Vessels of gold. (48-51).
God bless you,
Brother Mike
http://www.admenu.com/ tags: jesus, love, hope, care, god, holy, ghost, save, help

No comments: