Tuesday, November 24, 2009

November 24, 2009, 1 Kings - Chapter 9

 

 
admennewsBW

November 24, 2009, 1 Kings - Chapter 9

 

Dear Saints,

You and I prayerfully continue our Feast today in 1 Kings - Chapter 9.  Here we are watching Solomon build the center of his kingdom for God, thanking him for his blessings.  “The LORD Appears to Solomon.

 1 When Solomon had finished building the temple of the LORD and the royal palace, and had achieved all he had desired to do, 2 the LORD appeared to him a second time, as he had appeared to him at Gibeon. 3 The LORD said to him:

       "I have heard the prayer and plea you have made before me; I have consecrated this temple, which you have built, by putting my Name there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there.1 Kings 9:1-3

 

 I have hope that you will join me in prayer at admenu.  If our Lord is willing, and I am here, I'll send and post the Feast tomorrow.

 

The Rest of the Feast News

 

“Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song.”- Psalm 95:1-2

The Feast

Tuesday, November 24, 2009, 1 Kings - Chapter 9, God's answer to Solomon. (1-9) The presents of Solomon and Hiram. (10-14) Solomon's buildings, His trade. (15-28).

God bless you,

Brother Mike

 

http://www.admenu.com

Tags: Jesus, love, hope, care, god, holy, ghost, save, help

No comments: