Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thu, Jan 07, 10 I Chronicles 6

admenubr2010

Thu, Jan 07, 10 I Chronicles 6

Dear Saints,

Today as we prayerfully Feast in I Chronicles 6. I think of my wife and I having been married 42 Years as a long time. However when we look at eternity we realize it 42 years isn’t even notable. “For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable and the mortal with immortality. When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: "Death has been swallowed up in victory." "Where, O death is your victory? Where, O death is your sting.” 1 Corinthians 15:53-55 (New International Version) I really have trouble wrapping my brain around immortality. Lord willing I'll send and post the Feast tomorrow..

Please see the rest of the feast and Sister Mary’s Corner

The Feast

Wed, Jan 06, 10, I Chronicles 6, Genealogies. “We have an account of Levi in this chapter. The priests and Levites were more concerned than any other Israelites, to preserve their descent clear, and to be able to prove it; because all the honours and privileges of their office depended upon their descent. Now, the Spirit of God calls ministers to their work, without any limit as to the families they came from; and then, as now, though believers and ministers may be very useful to the church, none but our great High Priest can make atonement for sin, nor can any be accepted but through his atonement.” Henrys Concise

God bless you,

Brother Mike

http://www.admenu.com

Tags: Jesus, love, hope, care, god, holy, ghost, save, help

No comments: