Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wed, Jan 06, 10

admenubr2010 

Wed 1 06_2010_I Chronicles 5

Dear Saints,

Today as we prayerfully Feast in I Chronicles 5. Thank you for your words of encouragement and prayers. Today sandy and I have been married for 42 Years. “and said, `For this cause a man will leave his father and mother, and will join to his wife; and the two will become one flesh?` So that they are no more two, but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, don`t let man tear apart Mt 19:5- 6. The longer we are married the more I understand God’s Grace in allowing Sandra and I to be together as one flesh. I wouldn’t change a thing as far as her and I becoming one flesh. I’m overjoyed that God in his divine wisdom made her the prettiest and smartest side of our one flesh. Lord willing I'll send and post the Feast tomorrow..

Please see the rest of the feast and Sister Mary’s Corner

The Feast

Wed, Jan 06, 10, I Chronicles 5, Genealogies. “This chapter gives some account of the two tribes and a half seated on the east side of Jordan. They were made captives by the king of Assyria, because they had forsaken the Lord” Henrys Concise.

God bless you,

Brother Mike

http://www.admenu.com

Tags: Jesus, love, hope, care, god, holy, ghost, save, help

No comments: